7 Effective Methods for Calming Kids Anxiety During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Easy Parenting Tips for Providing Your Kids Anxiety Relief and Preventing Teen Depression Caused by Coronavirus Isolation Kindle Edition
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Scientist Marie Curie
In 7 Effective Methods for Calming Kids Anxiety During the Covid-19 Pandemic, best-selling parenting advice author Frank Dixon provides proven anxiety relief advice for both children and their loving parents in these extraordinary times of high stress and uncertainty for your kids.
It is vitally important for parents to understand how their children think, when they hear that many people are dying from Coronavirus, they have been confined to Covid quarantine for months and have been unable to talk to their friends in person for an extended period of time, due to social distancing requirements. Effective communication is essential to help your son or daughter to be able to cope with this high stress time and prevent long-term issues with teen depression, low self-esteem and social anxiety.
In this straightforward positive parenting book, you will learn the 7 most important parenting skills for helping your child to overcome Covid-19 anxiety:
- 7 essential methods to calm anxiety among kids and help them regulate negative emotions better
- How to allow your child to see the bright side of things and avoid going into depression, due to fear of illness to themselves or their family
- How to help your child deal with social isolation and loneliness during these difficult times
- How to help your child take their mind off the negativity they see everywhere on TV and on social media on their cell phones
- What to do if your son or daughter does show signs of child depression
So how can we as parents help our kids handle the stress and uncertainty about Covid-19? How do help children overcome missing school milestones, sports and social events due to the pandemic? Find out in this easy-to-understand parenting guide and start helping your child to make the necessary adjustments to overcome adversity in their lives.