How Parents Can Foster Friendship in Children
Best Book On How Parents Can Foster Friendship in Children
✔️ What it means to be a good friend
✔️ The value and responsibility of having a best friend
✔️ Help your child navigate friendship issues
✔️ Vital skills for developing trust in your parent-child relations
✔️ Proven parenting tips for communicating with your child
✔️ How parents can lead and provide positive discipline to their teenager
✔️ How to find the important balance point between providing parental supervision and being friends with your kids
Begin a Meaningful Relationship With Your Child as Both Parent and Friend Without the Power Struggle
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” – George Randolf
In How Parents Can Foster Friendship in Children, best-selling parenting skills author Frank Dixon offers loving parents proven methods that any Mom or Dad can use to help their child understand the value of family communication and friendship with other children and their parents.
By allowing your child to understand the importance of friendship, you will be able to lay the foundations of a healthier, more balanced parent-child relationship that will eventually allow you to become your kid’s best friend.
In this ground-breaking friendship guide, you and your child will learn:
- What it means to be a good friend and the value and responsibility of having a best friend
- Help your child navigate friendship issues in school and at home and avoid common issues like bullying and cliques
- Vital skills for developing trust in your parent-child relations
- Proven parenting tips for communicating with your child, from elementary school years to the difficult teenage years, when your daughter or son is seeking independence
- How to find the important balance point between providing parental supervision and being friends with your kids – should parents even be friends with their kids, while they are living at home?
- How parents can lead and provide positive discipline to their teenage daughter or son, without a power struggle or emotional melt-down
There is no better time than right now to ensure a healthy relationship with your kid, develop trust and ensure that child can development rewarding life-long friendships with their peers and at home.
What are you waiting for?
Invest In Your Relationship With Your Child Today!
Free Audiobook Sample
More Parenting Books
How Parents Can Raise Resilient Children
How Parents Can Teach Children To Counter Negative Thoughts
How Parents Can Teach Children To Live With Transparency
How Parents Can Develop Happy Children